Effect: Digital Reverb
Power Supply: DC 9V adapter (center minus plug)(not included)
Shimverb Pro assembles five reverb effects, giving you a different experience of sounds. It is equipped with a Decay knob which can adjust the room size for the reverb effect.
Shimmer function adds a new feature--the combination of 5 switches and an Octave button, which creates a different effect and bring more excellent sound to your music. In addition, Shimverb Pro has separated Shimmer footswitch and Dry/Wet knob, Hi-Cut/Low Cut function, stereo input, and stereo output, all these new features are going to help you create a brand-new musical journey.
- A High-performance floating-point DSP chip ensures no tone is lost.
- 5 reverberation modes: Room, Hall, Church, Plate, and Spring.
- Unique shimmer effect restacking multiple octave effects, providing you a psychedelic sound.
- Can store one preset with your favorite reverb settings and recall it anytime.
- Effects trail on/off switch for switching between buffered bypass and true bypass.
- Separated dry & wet level, low & high cut, pre-delay, decay time controls.
- Dual footswitches design ensures easy tone switching during live performances.
- Stereo or mono operation via 2-in and 2-out connecting jacks.
Product video below.
Get your Mooer shimverb pro reverb pedal for 35% OFF from Guitarmetrics.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to order Now.